This press conference is hosted by ICFP.
During this press conference, policymakers and advocates will discuss the necessary steps to ensure women can make their own reproductive decisions. Panelists will also discuss programs and investments that expand access to family planning through commitments, use of data for decision making, and focus on reaching country-specific FP2020 goals.
- Jose ‘Oying’ Rimon II, Director, Bill & Melinda Gates Institute for Population and Reproductive Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (Moderator)
- Beth Schlachter, Executive Director, Family Planning 2020
- Nicolas Meda, Minister of Health, Burkina Faso
- Quazi A.K.M. Mohiul Islam, Additional Secretary, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh
- Simon Cooke, CEO, Marie Stopes International
- Monica Kerrigan, Vice President for Technical Innovations, Jhpiego
- TBD, Winner of AmplifyChange@ICFP