This press conference is hosted by ICFP.
During this press conference which follows the youth plenary, youth representatives ― together leaders from government and civil society ― will discuss why engaging youth is critical to expanding access to family planning, and will highlight innovative ways youth are closing the unmet family planning gap themselves.
- Kate Baye-Easton, Executive Team Member and Co-Founder, International Youth Alliance for Family Planning (IYAFP)
- Miles Kemplay, Executive Director – Adolescence, Sexual & Reproductive Health, Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF)
- Grace Ebun Delano, Co-Founder, Association for Reproductive and Family Health
- Tlaleng Mofokeng, Doctor, Nalane for Reproductive Justice
- Ishrat Naher Erina, Founder, Prescription Bangladesh